About Myself


Graduation Day. April 10, 2017
Recent selfie. August 11, 2017

I am 20-year old medical student in the Cebu Doctors' University that just recently graduated from the University of San Carlos. I took both my elementary and high school in B.R.I.G.H.T. Academy.

Outside school, I like to hangout with friends by hiking in nature trails, climbing up mountains and peeks, island hopping, chilling with neighbors, and occasionally some nightlife. My hobbies are a bit of photography, drawing simple digital art, reading books, and vexillology - the study of flags. Because of my new-found hobby of vexillology, I recently started collecting replica flags.
Pandanon Island Year-end outing. April 5, 2017

B.S. Biology, Marine Biology, Environmental Science Batch of 2017

Flag of the ASEAN Nations in Bohol, April 2017.
Took this picture as part of my vexillology hobby.

At the peak of Mt. Manunggal. June 17, 2017

Mt. Mauyog Peak. June 18, 2017

I believe medical school will be a difficult journey in life but I also believe that I will be able to succeed in the profession.

Comments